* NO WALK INS, APPOINTMENTS ONLY.
You can book online through our Facebook page Alla Moda hair & beauty or our website www.allamodabelper.co.uk
* ALL CLIENTS MUST ATTEND THEIR APPOINTMENTS WEARING A MASK OR FACE COVERING.
Masks available to purchase from the salon for £1
* HAND SANITISER AVAILABLE ON ALL FLOORS.
Please use on arrival & exiting the salon.
* HAND WASHING COMPULSORY PRIOR TO APPOINTMENTS
* DISPOSABLE GOWNS, CAPES & TOWELS WILL BE PROVIDED
* PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARRIVE ON TIME.
If early we ask for you to either stay in your car or wait safely outside. If late your appointment will be limited.
* PLEASE ATTEND ALONE
At present we cannot provide a waiting area, all appointments must be attended alone.
* CONTACTLESS TEMPERATURE CHECKS.
This will be compulsory upon arrival to appointments
* PLEASE ENSURE ALL HAIR IS WASHED
At present we won’t be providing dry cuts, please ensure hair is washed prior to your appointment or include in your salon service.
* PLEASE MINIMISE PERSONAL BELONGINGS
Leave coats in cars where acceptable.
* CONTACTLESS OR APPLE-PAY PAYMENTS WHERE POSSIBLE.
* EXTENDED OPENING HOURS
The salons hours have been extended to accommodate all cancelled lockdown appointments
* VULNERABLE CLIENT APPOINTMENTS
We will be using our out of the way unique cellar space for vulnerable & at risk clients. Please request upon booking an appointment.
* DO NOT ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU LIVE WITH IS SELF- ISOLATING OR IS DISPLAYING SYMPTOMS KNOWN TO BE CONSISTENT WITH COVID – 19
* A SMALL DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO SECURE ALL APPOINTMENTS
* THERE HAS BEEN A SMALL INCREASE OF 5% TO THE COST OF ALL SERVICES.
*PLEASE REST ASSURED ALL STAFF WILL BE WEARING ALL APPROPRIATE PPE & HAVE BEEN STRICTLY TRAINED AND WILL BE FOLLOWING ALL UP TO DATE HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES.
For any appointment enquiries please drop Louise an email at firstname.lastname@example.org